Witch's Remark

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Link: http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/acti ... mark/1537/

This game is not very good in my opinion, and it probably won't be more than a prototype since a different game I'm working on is turning out better. However I don't necessarily want it to go to waste by not showing anyone.

Controls:

Arrow keys - control character

'A' key - action button

Additional info:

When you are flying the broomstick, you probably don't want to go completely out of the play area because you'll lose a life.

You cannot kill the broomstick, so don't worry about enemies touching the broomstick.

Complaints already noted:

Enemy AI needs to be smarter.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Woa thetrue, this is really hard. I always happen to collide with something. Do you use bounding box collision on the Witch sprite?

Also I kind of get the feeling this should constantly scroll. It's just more natural in such avoid obstacles kind of games I guess.

I'd also like to see smaller sprites/more forgiving hitboxes and at least the option to go windowed. It's a nice start and I hope you'll take the time to improve upon this.

• This is one of the strangest games I have ever played.

I have no idea what's going on. I really like the cutscene where the girl walks in and moons the two people in love. I hope you don't mind when I say I found your game to be hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing because it was so random and weird.

• THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)