Super Marine Bros (Open Source)

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
  • Testing out the sound system was the main idea I had. however once I opened up Construct another idea came to mind, which could very well accompany the sound testing. Combining the sounds from Natural Selection and Super Mario Bros in a crossover platformer was the result.

So here it is, an open source platformer with soundFX and music. I used the basic knowledge from platform school and some wiki powered sound

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk8ABVQseyE[/tube]

IndieDB page - <font size="1">download inside</font>

Heck I might continue this by adding more features, perhaps even turning it into a complete game (more chars like the flash version "Super Mario Bros. Corssover")

Also feel free to use this or maybe even expand upon the game and if you want your build added to the indieDB page, just hit me up on here or on there. I'm all over the internet, there is always a way to contact me :P

I think there's a possibility for developer teams for games on indieDB, if I'm not mistaken. Heh, I need to look into that I guess...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is pretty cool, I'd love to see a full game from it.

Thanks for sharing Kouji San.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)