Searching programmer

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Searching
$16 USD
Searching is a game where you are challenged to find all the images with the requested letter in 30 seconds.
  • Hello my name is Marco,

I am from germany and i work for a small gamecompany in munich i am a gamedesigner, besides my job i want to start making games by my own.

So i am looking for an programmer who think he can handle this:

the game:

Story short facts:

1 person lost in the middle of nowhere trying to come back to the civilisation

Gameplay short facts:

its a plattformer like the first tombraider or flashback in 2D, including a push and pull, swimming and so on

Programming short facts:

besides he plattformer the most difficult thing to programm will be a fluid and particle based system, with water, magma, gas, movable obstacles and the reaction between those features

Hope there is a skilled programmer getting interessted in this project and btw please dont troll this thread

I am a studied graficdesigner so i do the grafics and animation but if there are skilled graficdesginersor or sound designers you are welcome too

Greetings Marco

• This doesn't go in "Your Creations", first off; It goes in "Help and Support for Construct Classic" I believe. :)

And I would help, but I am busy with my own projects. Good luck with your own project though! :D

• i am sorry if this is the wrong place but there is no category like gameprojects and thaks anyway hope there is somebody else

• I Would Like to help you!

you can E-mail me at: nicoduvenagempmvl@gmail.com

: duvenagesmvl@telkomsa.net

We Can start chatting on The Scirra Instant site chat!

Then there we can go and discus where to further

PM me or just E-mail! When you are ready

BTW- I am a Skilled programmer, And I am not good with the Graphics designing.

So I going to need you or someone that can help me with the Artistic parts

• Really Nice,

I will send you an E mail as soon as possible,

dont worry about the grafics, like i said i am a bachelor of arts in visual communication

greetings Marco

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice, If you E-Mail me, E-Mail on nicoduvenagemp@gmail.com, Do not E-Mail on duvenagesify@telkomsa.net Because I have just note-est that the Telkom SA Server is Doing maintenance

BTW-My name is Nico and i live in South-Africa, Hope to see you real fast again

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)