Plane Game

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Red Thunder Plane game sprites for side scrolling action adventure endless runner 2D mobile game.
  • This is my new game i am working on. Please suggest any names for the game.

The game is just a really fun plane fighter game with a ok Ai system and enemy planes.

Known Bugs:

• Start pressed twice makes more of the players ships (Can be quiet fun) lol.
    • Planes shoot to many bullets.

Please say if you find anymore. Please say any comments about the game and what i can add.

More to come... New Features i will be trying to add.

• Drop bombs
    • Easy , Medium , Hard
    • More physics with explostions

Latest Pictures:

If you do not have pixel shader 2.0 the water and writing should go back to normal if you have any problems with pixel shader please say and i will try fix.

Download Beta 0.1

http://www.uploading.com/files/W3SQ168B/Planes.exe.html

• It moves more like Helicopter than Plane (Hornet XD?). The AI is quite good since they wont notice you until you shoot them, but why the puck they have lasers? Graphics are hmmm bad but thats ok im judging the engine here.

Sorry but i dont like this, this aint no plane!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't like it, cus i can't play it due to PixelShader 2

• I don't like it, cus i can't play it due to PixelShader 2

LOL its like saying "Doom sux becouse my pc is too crappy :<" xDDDDDDD

Btw. Use 3D Analyzer for god sakes.

• Ok, when you put it like that it sounds pretty stupid, but a game with a screenie like that shouldn't require a killer graphics card. Since construct enables you to check for pixel shader support, you should make it enable the fancy effects only if the computer can handle it.

• You lot are very harsh and yeah its kinda strange atm till i get everything going and the planes and stuff will change later they are temp atm for my testing everything out.

If you can`t play this your graphics card must suck ass my cards 5 year old and can play pixel 2.0

• You lot are very harsh and yeah its kinda strange atm till i get everything going and the planes and stuff will change later they are temp atm for my testing everything out.

-If you are still making it why did you put it in "Your Creations"? thus dont take our opinion seriosly.

-We are honest.

-If it sucks make it better, thats why people criticise games =D.

• Yeah now i look it does look pretty crap but i am going to remake something better now.

How do you do that 3d analyser

• It's a good start for a first game. Nothing wrong with staying positive, guys

Just to add to the shader 2.0 thing - only gaming cards tend to support pixel shaders, commonly cheap or on-board cards (eg. in typical office PCs not designed for games) will simply not support shaders, or only an early shader version. So it's a good idea to always try the 'Simulate shader' option and make sure your game is at least OK/playable on shader 0.0 or 1.1.

• haha, that was a pretty funny game.

im sitting there thinking,ok is that ship me?... cant move, see a few more. then i see the intructions and press start, take a shot and these beams of lazer completely destory me

was pretty funny and fun.

suggestions:

+ keep the beams of death

• make it so they do maby 3 damage per second, its just about instant kill atm

GAME NAME IDEAD: "Beams of death"

. i still need to make my first game myself.

• Thanks for the positive attitude

• i think its a good start. one suggestion i have is to make up/down keys to rotate the plane and left/right keys for forward and backward.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)