Metroid: Alpha Hatch

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • Whoa. It's VERY Metroid-y.

Me likes.

• Well , considering It's going to be very hard to get that good for me ( but a boy can dream.. can't he?) but then again it does kinda lean on where the music is based.

I have to say , it's very good , but then again , it is very prime music , and I really don't like that whiny whistle like thing halfway through. If it was something else , that'd be OK , and the vocals take a long time to kick in , and also seem.. distorted...

Apart from that , fucking mental.

If we could have some information on the storyline and sectors or something , then I may have a shot at cracking a track.

• Well , considering It's going to be very hard to get that good for me ( but a boy can dream.. can't he?) but then again it does kinda lean on where the music is based.

I have to say , it's very good , but then again , it is very prime music , and I really don't like that whiny whistle like thing halfway through. If it was something else , that'd be OK , and the vocals take a long time to kick in , and also seem.. distorted...

Apart from that , fucking mental.

If we could have some information on the storyline and sectors or something , then I may have a shot at cracking a track.

Well, you can try doing bg track for 'underground toxic jungle'.

• Underground toxic jungle?

You are fucking kidding right?

AWESOME!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Underground toxic jungle?

You are fucking kidding right?

AWESOME!

Seriously

• If it's in 3DS Max, if you'd like, I can rig it up quickly for you.

• Yes!!!

• is this project still happening?

• is this project still happening?

It will at some point :>

• Wow! the run animation looks sweet! I would like to help but I'm still in the process of learning construct besides, I have lots of plans of my own and hope to throw some concepts around soon myself. But yea, keep up the good work! Metroid FTW!

• Wow! the run animation looks sweet! I would like to help but I'm still in the process of learning construct besides, I have lots of plans of my own and hope to throw some concepts around soon myself. But yea, keep up the good work! Metroid FTW!

We realy appreaciate some help acctualy. If you know anyone who could help, ask him. Cheers

• Wow, doods. You are blaming the fans for the failure of your project. Just like Capcom. But Capcom had an excuse to stop their Megaman projects, while you... I wanted to make something like this, and when I saw this, I decided to join in. But, well, you suspended the production, "temporarily". Yeah. MORE LIKE FOREVER!!! Need I say that my heart was broken like this? Because, if I ever plan to make a Metroid Fusion engine port to Construct 2, I will have to start from entire scratch, and probably alone. Dieses Entwurf ist eine Scheisse!! Tu eres uno juego elaborador mierdoso! ??????? ?? ???????? ???? ????. ?? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????, ???? ? ????? ??????????? ?????.

• fassFlash, this thread was last replied to in 2009, and if they finished the game it doesn't mean they would post a cap, even still you'd have to rewrite it as the game was made in Construct Classic.

• They said on their forum that they suspended it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)