Kolumbo! Treasure hunting and action with random levels.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Unlock Levels, Worlds & skin plus add coins by watching ads
  • There's also a Crimsonland-style minigame there. It's not very well hidden, but apparently no one has noticed it. I used to play it whenever I got frustrated with Construct or something

I think it's easier to trigger on debug mode than to stumble upon said minigame, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to go the other way 'round. Huh.

• Very nice game , the game as great potencial tough.

• There's also a Crimsonland-style minigame there. It's not very well hidden, but apparently no one has noticed it. I used to play it whenever I got frustrated with Construct or something

Yes, I've played it... Doppel discovered it the other day and told folks in chat. I just assumed someone else would post about it . It's fun, but hard... I still like the main game better.

Anyway, I really think you should post your plugin! I'm sure someone will find it useful

• For some reason, the constrols are lagging so badly that the game is unplayable. This has happened to me earlier, when playing games with unlimited framerate. Is this game using unlimited rate of capped?

I wonder what's the cause for this is... It's so irritating. (Side note: games made with MMF2 lags similary :o)

Problem solved - killing almost all non-system background processes helped alot. I wonder if my computer is becoming too old :<

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • NThe level generation (as are a couple other things) is done with C++, and is based on Jamis Buck's D&D dungeon generator. It's probably not flexible enough for every project, but I might put up the plugin+source in case someone wants to dig into it.

Me wants!

how could we do flexible level generation? events is probably too much hassle, I had considered python but that's not working for me right now.

I dig games with some randomization to spice things up.

• I really enjoyed hunting, i like hunting birds.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)