Fluid Dynamics!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Thats awesome though thinkin how much eventin it takes... So really not so awesome ingame except if someone can think of some great uses.

But still

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am in love with this.

• :O

Man this runs brilliantly on my computer... what an awesome effect! I like to hold down both the left and right mouse button and send like puffs off smoke into other things haha

I wonder if it can be hardware accelerated...like the operation be performed by the GPU instead of the CPU with cuda or something

• :O

Man this runs brilliantly on my computer... what an awesome effect! I like to hold down both the left and right mouse button and send like puffs off smoke into other things haha

I wonder if it can be hardware accelerated...like the operation be performed by the GPU instead of the CPU with cuda or something

if i recall there are nividia cards doing phys x GPU acceleration for fluids in examples ive seen on the web, and those are 3d! im sure a gpu could blow through this 2d version if someone knew how to program it.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

: very similar not sure if CUDA is actual real time for game applications though

: everyones seen this i suppose

• It's really amazing how much power GPU's boast compared to CPU's as pure raw calculating power... I think I need to buy 9600gt or something to use in my Win7 with 4870 together so I can have nice physics in some games

• [quote:66dtw50g]part of the 's' plugin (which is indefinitely delayed)

Nooooooooo!

I don't believe what I read.

I I see it as this [quote:66dtw50g]part of the 's' plugin (which is definitely not delayed)

and nobody can tell me different.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)