First three games

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Three contains 540 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?a3sztclqd9l

The above link is a rar download of 3 games i made

I first made a basic zombie game from tutorial. Move with keys and shoot a zombie 5 times to kill it (left click)

Next game i made was based of a game called chicken invaders but this game is more of like a asteroid view i guess and you hit the right ctrl to spawn more chickens at the big C ships. Left click shoots a laser (3 hits) right click shoots a green laser (instant kill) and the middle click is a laser(instant kill laser)

Finnaly i tryed making a physics demo and i think it came out well you can drag the stuff you make but they sometime freeze in mid air

NOW for my question, i would like to make a zombie game but how could i make like walls for me and the zombies and how would i make blood or so come out of a zombie and disapear?

• Good for a first! My comments :

Zombie Game = To make them collide make the zombies Solid and the walls Solid. Pretty good in general.

Physics = Average. It's been overused.

Asteroids = Fun! Make ships appear, instead of spawning them.

• thanks

• Not bad. The zombies could use some ai, and the targets are a little small and fast to hit consistently, but it's okay for a first attempt.

I agree with SuperV on the physics demo. It's good to mess around with and see what it does, but I'd like to see someone do something a little more polished with it (Hey Attan - if you're reading this then get back to work on The Amazing Abdulah!)

The chicken shooter was my favorite, simply because of the different weapon types, and it seemed like you put more work into it. (I like the urine lazer )

Overall I have high hopes for you though, simply because you've managed to put up three game demos with only two forum posts. That can only mean one thing... you grasp Construct pretty well and are a quick learner. I look forward to seeing what you put out in the future.

• Urine lazer lol!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Some nice little experiments there! I liked the urin laser too! Just wondering if you really should be flying around Under the stars.. well well.

Hey Attan - if you're reading this then get back to work on The Amazing Abdulah!

Can't really get anywhere on that one before the familys works perfectly. Haven't tried in a while thogh... do they work yet?

• Can't really get anywhere on that one before the familys works perfectly. Haven't tried in a while thogh... do they work yet?

Uh, I dunno. What problems were you having with families? (Oh, and we should probably take this conversation over to your Abdulah thread... no need to hijack Hitman.)

• Uh, I dunno. What problems were you having with families? (Oh, and we should probably take this conversation over to your Abdulah thread... no need to hijack Hitman.)

You're right. Will answer your question in the Abdulah thread.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)