First creations

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.

• When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.

Ok, where's the creation?

• > When I "found" Construct after a looong search of a program for game developing, I made a picture of a tiger from 3D Studio Max with a "Wave horizontal" effect. This wasn't useful as a game, but I learned the basics like I always do - using the first buttons I see, while reading the tooltips.

>

Ok, where's the creation?

I didn't save it, because I just wanted to see what Construct looks like(I couldn't believe my eyes) and I can easily recreate it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • haha you posted this in the 'your creations' forum. People usually show off their creations in this forum, not just tell people about something they made but didn't save

• haha you posted this in the 'your creations' forum. People usually show off their creations in this forum, not just tell people about something they made but didn't save

This has got to be a first

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)