Build a tower out of springs!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • could you release the .cap now that we have the necessary features? i'd like to see if this could benefit a potential project. i'm looking for a good way to make something like a rope or chain.

Yeah, I want to see a CAP of this, too. I honestly don't get exactly how the spring feature is supposed to work.

• actually... do we have the pair plugin yet? i'm trying to figure out how each of your nodes have the same rules, yet independently different results.

edit: found something:

but i'm not sure if what's used here could be used for my problem.. that one gets around it by storing coordinates in temp values that it can then draw from. mine need to keep remembering who they are parented to and still move around in real-time.

• hmm I cant find the cap file...I'll recreate it at some point for you guys...um yeah I haven't released the pairer plugin yet, if I have time i'll polish it off for the next build and get it out there

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cant you just use 2 families on one object? and then compare them by a variable

blue value=0

green value=1

(but those groups are only for one object)

• cant you just use 2 families on one object? and then compare them by a variable

blue value=0

green value=1

(but those groups are only for one object)

how would i call the private value of a family? it's not listed and i guess i'm getting the syntax wrong when i try to type it in manually...

like how would, instead of Sprite, use Blue here:

Sprite.Value('link2')

it won't let me do Blue.Value('link2')

edit: well i can do green... it's like Construct doesn't know Blue has the private variables. how would i fix this?

edit2: ah, forgot i had other objects in the Blue family.

got it working.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)