Big Boom! (v3.0)

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
🎃 Darkness Boom UI Sound Pack comes with 350 high-quality sound effect
  • Big Boom!

Story:

The most dangerous demolition-gangster is doing his time in "H" town's prison.

He would have his long and happy time, weren't it for his birthday's cake with chocolate bomb on the top.

Silly guard had no clue that there was a real bomb inside the cake! Eaten the cake, our bandit blows the wall.

Does he not go on the run, but heads straight to Central Bank. All because the only thing he likes more than blowing stuff is money.

Once in the bank the gangster starts total clean-up, and that's were the game begins!

Gameplay:

You have to destroy all the enemies on the level. Once done, the ladder will appear with a moving marker above.

Take that ladder to proceed to the next level. Don't forget to blow wardrobes and safes to earn money.

For money you can buy skills: bomb recharging speed, blast wave range, your speed, extra life, remote bomb.

All the skills are zeroed on entering new level, so that you don't get cocky. You'll have to get more money to ease

your level clearing (of course you can keep your money from previous levels).

Controls:

On the main menu press F4 to toggle fullscreen.

Arrows: move your character.

Ctrl (any): set a bomb.

Space: brings the skill shop( some of them you can buy several times to increase the effect, such as blast wave range,

bomb recharging speed and your speed)

Esc: brings the level menu from which you can access the main menu, restart level or resume the game.

Download game: Download from 4shared (9mb)

Game developers:

Original idea, graphics, sound, story: Rip

Game logic programmer, special effects, level design: Yani-X

Enemy AI programmer: Mary Jane

• Aww those are adorable animations!

Noticed a bug - when you place a bomb next to two cabinets, only one exploded. Had to place another bomb on the same place to open another cabinet.

• I publish a new version of the game:

1. Reduced price of bonuses.

2. Increased speed of movement of the character.

3. Added time to walkthrough the levels.

Links updated, and you can download the new version in the first post.

Good luck in the passing! And at the end of the game nice screen awaits you!

• Very slick looking game and nice character design, but man... that music that plays during the main game makes me want to tear my ears off! The music got old reeeaallly quick, you should seriously consider changing it.

Quite a nice job overall, though

• that music that plays during the main game makes me want to tear my ears off! The music got old reeeaallly quick, you should seriously consider changing it.

We are working on the music now. This requires a little more time

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • oh boy, so much style. The menu made me laugh out loud!

Noticed that bombs can be set off while in the purchase menu, which sucks.

Also: radius powerup is evil.

• I publish a new version of the game Big Boom v3.0 with new Music.

Links updated, and you can download the new version in the first post.

• Ah, much more enjoyable! I actually played all the way to level 2 this time

But I died

You should update the TIGSource thread with the new version (or have that fuxter guy do it): http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=9376.0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)