Australopithecus

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Also... how did you get a sig image? I thought they were disabled for anyone under 500 posts

I didn't run across any problems when I put it into my sig; I uploaded it via Photobucket and put the

link in my sig. Is it a forum rule? I wasn't aware of any rule against it, but I'd be happy to take it out.

• >

> Also... how did you get a sig image? I thought they were disabled for anyone under 500 posts

>

I didn't run across any problems when I put it into my sig; I uploaded it via Photobucket and put the

link in my sig. Is it a forum rule? I wasn't aware of any rule against it, but I'd be happy to take it out.

Sigs were broken before and the devs had to add them manually, so the was a "reward" basis for it... now they are working, so go for it

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice game, I really enjoyed it, eventhough I haven't finished it yet. I got stuck on the underwater spikes and just lost my patiance. But I think I'll play it through later. Good music as well, I take it that you were inspired by the Metroid series, or am I completly wrong then?

I have no real complaints this far, just some minor things that I personally prefer, even though I'm aware that there are people who would say the opposite. For example I think I would like a little slower platformmovement with lower acc. and dec. I also would, as someone mentioned, like more savepoints. But these are just my personal opions, and I really think the game is fine the way it is, especially since you changed the jump key. Greate game!

• >

> > EDIT: Also, you can play in fullscreen if you press F2 if you think the screen is to small.

> >

>

> No I can't, my monitor doesn't support 320x240

>

Oh. Know what I can do to fix that?

in Application properties, under Window Properties, enable the Maximize box and set Resizing to Stretch Window Content.

• I tried that, but it doesn't keep the proportions so it looks bad when you stretch the screen.

• ummmm feature request:

mantain aspect ratio when stretching options: touch from inside, touch from outside (as seen in Media Player Classic). I shall make a thread for it in feature requests

• Update: Added a 'lil doggy for you to follow around and a somewhat different ending.

Game Jolt Page

ALSO, Game Jolt is pretty nifty.

• ummmm feature request:

mantain aspect ratio when stretching options: touch from inside, touch from outside (as seen in Media Player Classic). I shall make a thread for it in feature requests

That and different filters like what they use in emulators all the time - scale2x, hq2x, 2x sai, super eagle and stuff - that'd help making lowRes games a little nicer when they're being set to fullscreen.

• Theres an easier (lame) version of the game up on Game Jolt if anyones interested. Seems like some people were challenged by the original...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)