Abstract

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Vector illustration of 5 spiral characters with transparency in 3 different colors.
  • Glad to see that your working on your game, it's a cool concept.

• well clicking the link gives me:

[quote:3lwbac80]We're sorry, but there seems to be a problem viewing the download profile requested. If you'd like the boring old technical reason for the error this is it:

"The download requested with an id of (33209) could not be found. This may have occured because this download is not linked to the page requested (eg. downloads will only show up in Halflife's profile if they are linked to that game). The file if not deleted should be viewable via this alternate direct URL."

We suggest you return to the downloads list and try the links from there. If the problem persists, contact us with the details.

also

[quote:3lwbac80]I lack good animation skills

Well people are there to ask. If you would just say what sort of animation you are looking for. like Spaceship animation, bullets/projectiles, structures etc. I can produce some of them but some others are totaly uncabale of making.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well clicking the link gives me:

[quote:836jund7]We're sorry, but there seems to be a problem viewing the download profile requested. If you'd like the boring old technical reason for the error this is it:

"The download requested with an id of (33209) could not be found. This may have occured because this download is not linked to the page requested (eg. downloads will only show up in Halflife's profile if they are linked to that game). The file if not deleted should be viewable via this alternate direct URL."

We suggest you return to the downloads list and try the links from there. If the problem persists, contact us with the details.

also

[quote:836jund7]I lack good animation skills

Well people are there to ask. If you would just say what sort of animation you are looking for. like Spaceship animation, bullets/projectiles, structures etc. I can produce some of them but some others are totaly uncabale of making.

I've been having trouble download from ModDB as well.

As to animation skills... it's more a matter of patience rather than ability. I can draw fairly well enough, but I presently am so more concerned with getting the game working that I've found animating to be... frustrating.

Frankly though, I am trying to do this project by myself for the time being. I'm not trying to be some snot-nosed idiot saying he can do it on his own -- it's just that right now, I'm not in the greatest need of a 2D artist. Feel free to come up with some concept art if you'd like, but if so, then you'd have to make it stick to one of four themes:

Circles (with lines with circles on the ends of the lines).

Cubes.

Circles (just circles this time).

Hexagons.

They must also all be in black and white, and I need a description as to how they could potentially function in-game. After Abstract's main campaign is released, I am considering adding on fan-suggested content anyway, so I'll listen to a few ideas (just know that unless I -really epic fantastically- like them, they probably won't get in until the end).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)