Top-down enemy collision?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Set of tiles to create a map for top-down games with island theme
  • Its laggin probably becouse the construct engine is not optimized.

Then it's not gonna be a "I am Legend" moment

EDIT:

How should it come a stream of monsters all the time then?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The 'move to' actions in the RTS movement run a fairly CPU intensive search algorithm to generate the shortest path to the destination. I need to see the .cap to be able to tell, but my best guess is you're running the 'move to' action constantly over and over again, which means its running thousands of pathfind algorithms every second. You only need one 'move to' action and they will generate a path and move along it - otherwise, if you want to reach a moving target, use a 'move to' once every second or few seconds, to keep CPU usage down.

• The 'move to' actions in the RTS movement run a fairly CPU intensive search algorithm to generate the shortest path to the destination. I need to see the .cap to be able to tell, but my best guess is you're running the 'move to' action constantly over and over again, which means its running thousands of pathfind algorithms every second. You only need one 'move to' action and they will generate a path and move along it - otherwise, if you want to reach a moving target, use a 'move to' once every second or few seconds, to keep CPU usage down.

Sorry, can't post it. This comes up everytime i load it

Error with loading: expecting class (CObj), but recieved (bj)

So now i can't work on this no more.

• Can you remember what you did before the error came up?

• Saved and exited?

• I meant before you saved and exited, as the corruption would have occurred before that.

Send your cap to and I'm sure he'll look into it, anyways.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)