Start of layout bug

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • I've almost finished my adventure/platformer game and encountered a strange bug. My enemies have platform behavior and sometimes when I use run layot or run all function, after new layout starts they fall through platforms with "solid" attribute. But when I run game under debugger there is no such bug. Is it a Construct bug? And how can I export my game to .exe, but make it work like under debugger?

• It might have to do with the timedelta being very high for the first frame due to loading and such. Go to the application properties, runtime properties, advanced, and set the minimum FPS to something like 30. That might fix it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It might have to do with the timedelta being very high for the first frame due to loading and such. Go to the application properties, runtime properties, advanced, and set the minimum FPS to something like 30. That might fix it.

It seems to be working! Thank you so much Arima!!! BTW game is called Twisted World. I'll continue the beta-test for a few days and then will post it on the forum. Don't miss it if you like Metroid, Super Mario, Contra and Meat Boy!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)