I'd like to do the following, but I haven't figured out how yet:
- when the player runs out of ammo, the game pauses
- a pop-up appears, the player must answer a question to get more ammo
- he has to choose an answer based on a picture.
- when he validates his choice, the game resumes.
As there are several questions, i want to do it dynamically so i can iterate on an array or something and the questions and images displayed in the box are updated. For the moment, I can use the array object very effectiveley to store and retrieve the text.
Here's what i tried so far:
- using the List and ImageList objects to display the choices : problem i cant get the list to display my images.
So if you have any ideas, please leave a note !