Invisible Cursor

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • Hey there. Just have a quick question about the mouse cursor. I'm making an arena shmup (while in the middle of two other projects at the same time LOL), and I was thinking of making a little cross-hair tile to always be located at Mouse.X and Mouse.Y, but I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of the standard mouse pointer while hovering over the game application like some have done in Game Maker. That way the cross-hair thingy could just substitute as the cursor while hovering over the game screen, and the standard pointer wouldn't detract from the overall style and atmosphere of the game. Like I've said before, I'm not a programmer, so if there's some way to do it in code, I'd really love some help with that.

While I'm at it (this is a total newb question), I'm sure this has been asked before, but would it be possible to somehow in future convert Construct games into Mac friendly games? Hope that's not too stupid of a question...

• There's an action under the MouseKeyboard object called "Set cursor visible" where you can make it visible/invisible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • See? That's just how stupid I am. I already looked for an option like that in that area several times... Thanks man!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)