How to group objects?????

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hello

Im having some trouble trying to group some objects..

in MMF I can agroup them with qualifiers but in Construct the qualifier is the families right?

the problem is that it can only have same objects types in a family...

I was trying to group some text objects, gradient objects and box object in one family so after awhile I could delete all from this family...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • While I can't be sure of exactly what you're needing, I'm thinking that you might want to read up on containers. It seems like they could be of use to you.

• While I can't be sure of exactly what you're needing, I'm thinking that you might want to read up on containers. It seems like they could be of use to you.

ill take a look, thanks.

also, not about this topic but do u know if construct can create icons for the applications? if so, where?

• Containers isn't the solution, the family would be the solution is in theory the same as the qualities of MMF, create a group of many objects to use at events, like destroy all of'em.. change location of all objects, make all of them enemies, etc..

but from what i tested family isn't exacly working, i made a text obj and set text to get number objects of family 'x' and it's not counting all of them.

• family.count is bugged and isn't going to get fixed for 1.0 because the fix for it breaks construct in a much more significant way (tho I can't recall how).

To get the same result, you can use: for each object, add 1 to a variable.

• family.count is bugged and isn't going to get fixed for 1.0 because the fix for it breaks construct in a much more significant way (tho I can't recall how).

To get the same result, you can use: for each object, add 1 to a variable.

thanks for the information

hope it get fixed soon

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)