How to do a Bullet time effect?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: click, coin, damage, fail, jump, level up,message, shot
  • There is a effect on mmf2 that is really cooll, and I was wondering how to do it on construct.

So, how I do a slowmotion or "bullet time" effect on construct? but, when activated or deactivated, it has to increase/decrease to the desired game speed (in other words, when activated the speed of the game quickly slows down to the bullet time, then, when the effect is deactivated, it quickly (not instantaneous) go back to the normal speed.

Also the sounds too are affected by the slowmotion

Anyone here know how to do it or if there is allready some tutorial showing this?

• set timescale is a system action that will affect all behaviors and timedelta'd actions

it also affects sounds

as far as making it happen gradually

just do something like

if key "s" pressed

---set global("bullettime") = 1

if global("bullettime")=1

---system.compare Timescale > 0.3

------set timescale to clamp(timescale-0.1,0.3,1)

if global("bullettime")=0

---system.compare Timescale < 1

------set timescale to clamp(timescale+0.1,0.3,1)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hum, coll then

I know how to mess around in mmf, but I think will have to change my project to the construct for certain reasons, and I was worried that construct would may not have this bullet time effect (that affect sounds).

But now you aswered my doubt, thanks men.

• How to make and action to slow everything down except player and players weapons?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)