Event Sheet Weirdness

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
- This pack is suitable for shooting games, running games, platform games, and side-scrolling...
  • I'm designing a platformer, and I'm attempting to use the "include event sheet" option to save some time and make the file size smaller.

But for some reason, when I get to my second layout, one event sheet (the one that controls character animation) doesn't work.

The event sheets of both layouts only contain "Include event sheet: Animation" and "Include event sheet: Level Basics", so I don't get why this is happening. Can someone help me figure out where I went wrong?

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcebsg2550544e4

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't use generic objects like MouseKeyboard multiple times. Go to layout 1, layout editor, select MouseKeyboard and in Properties/Common tick Global. Delete the second MouseKeyboard object on layout 2. That's it

(You worked with the object 'MouseKeyboard' in the 'Animations' event sheet, but the object on the second layout had the name 'MouseKeyboard2'. That in combination with the first MouseKeyboard object not being global caused the problem)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)