Canvas Object and Layer Scaling

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • I'm using the canvas object to create a psuedo-bloom lighting effect in my game, but I'm having trouble when it comes to scaling the game to full-screen. The scaling system I'm using should automatically zoom all layers to fit the screen size, but this doesnt seem to effect the canvas object, which stays at it's default size. If I try to resize the canvas object seperately to the layers, then it scales up incorrectly.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2rzlmktl ... caling.cap

If you deactivate the 'Scaling' group, you can see the effect working properly in window form. And with Scaling on, you can see the issue I'm having here. Any ideas as to how I can make the canvas object scale up and still capture the layout correcty?

Cheers, Tom

(Oh, and the background image in the example isn't mine. I think it's from Avatar: The Videogame. I just needed something to apply bloom to )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The canvas resizing thing is a known issue. A fix was attempted in a recent build but apparently it didn't take.

In other words, it's a bug and not much can be done about it until it's fixed. Sorry

• I thought that might be the case, ah well, I'll just have to hold off on sexy bloom effects 'til it's fixed then. Cheers anyway.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)