Camera like Cadillac and Dinosaurs

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • Hello people !

I'm new with construct and i need some help ! Have more than 1 week I'm trying to do a good camera for my game. I thought it would be easy but wasn't.

So, i want to do a camera like a Cadillac and Dinosaurs, Knights of the round, Double Dragon etc. The game can be played for 2 players. The problem is:

• They can leave screen.
    • They can return. I want to do a camera it can not return (to left).
    • Sometimes the camera will stop and enemys come to fight like the games i said before. I'm saying that because I don't know to do that camera. If someone help-me maybe later i'll have problems to stop it and restart yours moviment.

I'm sorry if have answers in forum for this but I didn't find. Found some topics and examples But I don't understand and I guess it's not what i need. I got one really nice "Split Screen Awesome" but is very complicated to me and different what i want.

Thanks to all is nice know if something is hard to me I can come ask.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This article should have the information you're looking for (registration is free to view the articles): Construct Game Development - Platformer Revisited, A 2D Shooter

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)