Bullet Behavior

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I already have a question.

I'm testing the application for now, not working on something "real". But in a way to understand how construct works, I need some enlightments.

So here is the question. How can you tell the program to shoot an object in a direction relative to another sprite. Exemple, I want to shoot, if the sprite is facing right shoot to the right and if it's facing left shoot to the left.

I have tried some things like playing with angle but nothing works, the program always shoot to the right.

Sorry for my english, I'm a frog eater.

I don't know if it's something you're working on, but a translation would be great. If I can help in any way, just let me know.

• Your English is just fine

As for spawning bullets in a particular direction, I suggest you take a look at the Ghost Shooter tutorial, since it covers that very topic.

But, in short, if you spawn something from an object, it will inherit the original object's direction. If you use the System:Create Object action, then the object created will be set to it's default angle:

http://willhostforfood.com/?Action=down ... leid=57511

Left click to spawn, right click to create.

Also, moving topic to Help/Tech.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you very much, I will test this immediatly.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)