[BUG?] On layout restart!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • hey

Probably found a bug in construct...

in my project I made a condition that after 4 seconds some things disappear

and while pressing ESC de stage restart (go to same layout)

while the items that should disappear are still visibles, if I restart, they will still be there after the stage restarted.

but after 4 seconds if I press esc to restart the stage the items are already invisible at the beggining, they do not wait 4 seconds to disappear, it's like if I reset before the 4 seconds, the time resets too but if I restart after the 4 seconds of the condition the time doesn't reset...

edit: see my 3rd post.

• FIXED!

but still there are plenty more problems during restart ill try to fix all of em and update the topic

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think I understood what is going wrong, after restart of a layout the Groups of conditions doesn't get their original 'active' condition..

example:

layout start with group "gamestart" inactivated then after 10 seconds it get activated and the conditions inside the group start to working.

The layout restarts with "go to same layout" action, the group "gamestart" start already activated when it should be inactivated by default, to fix that after action to restart you need to deactivate the group, but with large codes with alot of groups this get really bad...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)