Hi! I'm having a big problem with the XAudio plugin, Magicam, or the construct itself. I'm not sure if this is a mistake I made or a bug, since I can't reproduce it in another file.
I'm working on a big Construct project (lots and lots of events, and files, etc) and the bug appears only in a scene that has more than 350 objects. Here's what I got, every time I try to change layouts in that level:
It becomes a lot more rare when I use the fade transition, turn of music and delete a lot of objects, I don't know why.
If I remove the MagiCam, the same error continues to appear, now with the XAudio plugin.
If you need more info just ask!