Wikipedia article!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • I'm almost sure I know who wrote that.

He's known as liji at TDC, he's a 14 years old who engaged in a desperate crusade against Scirra.

Which is a shame because he used to be a respected member of the community before he went downhill with this kind of childish atitude.

• Liji's only 14? Are you sure about that?

Either way, I think it's kind of pointless trying to figure out who the culprit is. You're likely to get it wrong, and in the end it's just throwing more slander around.

• Yeah, his 14. It's crazy! Well i didn't get to read it before it dissapeared.. so i'm just gonna

leave

you

guys

for

your

selves...

• Well aparently I'm right, the ip is from Israel which is where he is from.

• I'm almost sure I know who wrote that.

He's known as liji at TDC, he's a 14 years old who engaged in a desperate crusade against Scirra.

Which is a shame because he used to be a respected member of the community before he went downhill with this kind of childish atitude.

THE QUESTION IS WHY.

I like Xbox 360, but I must admit that Playstation 3 is more powerful.

I don't go all over the internet and spam on Sony's forums "lol u suck xbox 360 ftw" like a retard, it's stupid, immature and childish.

• Remember he's still just a kid, he doesn't think like you do. For him he's doing a great favour to clickteam by trying to destroy their competitor's reputation, but well he's only making himself look an idiot.

• Even if he is a genious that doesn't mean he's capable of thinking straight.

• Who cares? Newsflash, somebody flamed on the internet. No need to get angry or annoyed about it.

• Remember he's still just a kid, he doesn't think like you do. For him he's doing a great favour to clickteam by trying to destroy their competitor's reputation, but well he's only making himself look an idiot.

I'm 13.

• Oh right, I added that screenshot thing.

• I'm 13.

Then great you can say you're more mature than Liji.

And yeah Ashley is right.

• Then great you can say you're more mature than Liji.

(Earlier)

What? They are so immature that I want to kill them, seriously. Stupid kids, Clickteam and his stupid fanboys are a bunch of retards.

Prove it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > What? They are so immature that I want to kill them, seriously. Stupid kids, Clickteam and his stupid fanboys are a bunch of retards.

>

Prove it.

1) Discussions on Daily Click.

2) The wikipedia "Illegal Activities"

3) Ashley got sued by them

4) Ashley posted that they even called his parents

Clickteam can't accept that Construct is better than MMF.

• That wasn't what I was asking you to prove.

• Can we just let this go? It's really boring now. I would correct things people have said that aren't quite right, but I can't be bothered any more.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)