Some Advice For the App.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • http://www.scirra.com/phpBB3/styles/saphic/imageset/site_logo.gif">

Hello,

My name is Agam More I am from Israel.

I was building games with lots of game engines but when I saw this one and I "got in love" with it!

It�s Spectacular!

Is easy but not to strict its fun and advanced!

Ok,

Now I had lots of ideas for the engine like:

1) Multiplayer plug-in. - Add multiplayer functions and easy tools for beginners (add a chat as well {in game}).

2) Xbox and Mac Plug-in-people could save their work to Mac and Xbox.

3) Make on the layer box (the start position) some "tables" that can show the developers what coordination is the sprite on and etc..

4) Maybe make a sprite and graphic tool.

And if I could help the development team i would be happy!

I know Abit of:

VB,C#,DOS,python,PHP,HTML etc.

And at graphics:

photoshop,abit flash.

6) And I have a idea that you could make a data base of sprites the team and people made for the engine and then people would have more resources.(I�d love to help).

So if i could help you contact me:

So that�s all I have for now ...

Please answer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying Construct.

1) Multiplayer plug-in. - Add multiplayer functions and easy tools for beginners (add a chat as well {in game}).

This is something we're working on and that will be available before the 1.0 release .

2) Xbox and Mac Plug-in-people could save their work to Mac and Xbox.

This is very unlikely to happen anywhere in the near future, though there are a few interested developers who may help with this if we decide to pursue cross-platform capabilities.

3) Make on the layer box (the start position) some "tables" that can show the developers what coordination is the sprite on and etc..

I don't fully understand this, perhaps a mockup would help?

4) Maybe make a sprite and graphic tool.

There is a full picture editor (albeit not to the level of Photoshop, etc) in Construct, if this is what you meant?

And if I could help the development team i would be happy!

I know Abit of:

VB,C#,DOS,python,PHP,HTML etc.

And at graphics:

photoshop,abit flash.

We're always looking for as much help as possible, though all our code is in C++, so any effort would be best focused there.

6) And I have a idea that you could make a data base of sprites the team and people made for the engine and then people would have more resources.(I�d love to help).

This is a really great idea; we've had several posts in the past containing free resources, and doubtless there's many on the internet. It'd be great if someone collected them and made an easily browseable resource center .

• When I said a layer with coordination�s I meant something like this:

When I meant helping with stuff I meant things like extra tools or just doing and helping with my skills...

so is there anything I could do?

• When I said a layer with coordination�s I meant something like this:

There is a built in grid. Under the Layout Tab if you press it a bunch of dots will show up. you can also view the X and Y coordinates under the Objects properties.

• Yeah, perhaps rulers may be useful for some situations (like in DTP programs) but there's no immediate need that I can see .

If you want to help right now, probably the best things to do are either to write tutorials or to develop plugins with the C++ SDK.

• Writing tutorials is a good way to go since we don't have many right now, but you can also help improve the documentation!

• Ok , But I Don'T have Really knowledge with C++, iam going to learn C and then C++ in the near future bu...

• C++ is quite similar to c#, the main thing i have trouble with is pointers... theres a tutorial at cplusplus.com but u might need to buy a book or something... good luck!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)