(SOLVED) Yet another Object Count question

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hi there,

i checked the object count threads to find a solution to my problem but it just dont works for me.

i need a simple counter event

Every random seconds will create an enemy, now want every single enemy add once 1 to my global "current enemys" var.

Every enemy is exactly the same sprite, i tried it with the familie thingy but i cant get into it.

so i heard something like:

1. For each "enemy" -

*subevent* Trigger once - add 1 to global variable XXX

----

i also tried alot of other stuff but i just keep failing on this.

now i have the feeling as soon as the second enemy is created, the trigger once event is broken and every 1 or few MS it adds another 1 to my global var.

Would be nice if u could help me there. And if this is the case, pls make go more into detail like i did for the events

Thx and good night.

• This might help,,,,,,,,,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thx for the answer but if i try to open it, it says it was made in a newer version of construct and cannot be open.

I also checked for updates via "check for updates" inside the programm and the newest version is r1.2 :/

• you can get the last version here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/constru ... t/download

• aah awsome, thanks !

but this is the easiest way, i dont know if this works with my settings since my enemys get spawned at random times. Or does it trigger every time a enemy is created ?

EDIT:

Yep it just works fine ! thx for the fast help and the download link !

• No problem , just ask if you need any more help and good luck on your game

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)