Python error

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • "An error occured in python, but construct is unable to obtain any error information without StringIO.pyc" (alert box)

This pops up as soon as I execute any python no matter how simple - am I missing something??? First attempt w/ python inside of Construct.

*edit*

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 0.98.9 python support is still dodgy, you need to have Python installed, I believe... a specific version, too.

I'd suggest waiting for the next stable version. It can't be that far now.

• 0.98.9 python support is still dodgy, you need to have Python installed, I believe... a specific version, too.

I'd suggest waiting for the next stable version. It can't be that far now.

Yea - I read enough posts to figure that out eventually heh - I did actually have Python installed - i also found the workaround of dumping the Python.zip to the same directory as the target executable.

Also - for when it is fixed; is there a list of functions and the parameters they accept...? its lots of fun guessing MouseKeyboard.Clicked("Right") instead of Clicked(2) or some such. Additionally - is there an example of handling interrupts like On KeyDown and what not?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)