Picture viewer automatic resize

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
An educational game for counting pictures. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • I didn�t really feel that this warrant its own topic but the feature/ideas thread was locked

Anyway, it�s annoying the hell out of me that the picture editor always open up in the same size. I�m working with sprites that are larger than the picture editors standard size, and therefor have to resize it every time I open it.

So, maybe it could resize itself automatically to fit the size of the sprite? Would greatly improve my workflow.

Thanks

edit: lol, and I who always checks all stickied posts before I post in a forum, totally missed the "Submitting feature requests" thread I�ll just submit my future annoyances there

• [quote:2d0a6zrg]So, maybe it could resize itself automatically to fit the size of the sprite? Would greatly improve my workflow.

I'm not sure, I usually import pictures that larger than my screen - I wouldn't want my window to go bigger than that.

Although if it remembered the last resize of the window it might be useful.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, something like that would be useful. And also, I wish there was an option for construct to remember which of the "Home - project - layout - objects - events" that I have open when I�m jumping between the event sheet and the layout editor.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)