Line of Sight Range

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
solution for games like "fruit ninja" and drawing applications
  • I think it would be useful for the line of sight behavior to have a range option. It would be helpful in the cases where you don't want an enemy to see you from all across the level. Of course, I'd think it would be even cooler if you could have a forward range and a backward range, basically so enemies could detect stuff farther in front of them than behind them. Any chance this could be added?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think it would be useful for the line of sight behavior to have a range option. It would be helpful in the cases where you don't want an enemy to see you from all across the level. Of course, I'd think it would be even cooler if you could have a forward range and a backward range, basically so enemies could detect stuff farther in front of them than behind them. Any chance this could be added?

I would do this using an x.y comparison between the enemy and the player. I guess it would make it easier though if there was a range option so you wouldn't have to do this for every instance of something.

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)