Femstruct!!

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • I wonder how many people fell for it..

• I wonder how many people fell for it..

I thought that someone hacked the site.

• I was a little thrown off at first, mostly because it went up hours before it was April Fools Day where I live.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was planning to have code in the last build to turn everyones IDE pink on April 1st, and to prompt them to upgrade to 'Femstruct', but it slipped me. Damnnn.

• I haven't check construct's skins in years, I'll have to see if there is already a pink one!

• Eh, meant to post about this when I saw it.

It wasn't April 1st when I saw it, and I was like "OMG, NOOOOOOOOOOOO- Waaait a sec....AAAARRGG!!!!"

In that order.

But yeah, when It comes out, I'm gonna get a copy of it for my little sister, lol.

• It still shows Femstruct as the first result in google for "scirra" btw. In case you havent realized

• Haha, I guess they'll update that soon..

• I normally don't use "WTF", but... WTF at this whole thread. And...

[quote:3p5892a9]Will it have built in engines for quickly making games such as Animal Crossing and Ninendogs?

...That seems random to me. There isn't a connection to you, is there?

• There'd have to be a CD-ROM version of Femstruct.

Everyone knows there aren't any women on the internets.

• I'm sorry, but I just had to ask, since it's bugging the hell out of me...

Am I the only one on this board that finds this thread insanely offensive and sexist and insulting? I'm in the minority here? Really? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really...

• To be honest I am more worried about the fact that you can see such a level of offense in Femstruct. What is Femstruct? A practical joke on April Fools day to make Construct 'girly' - (hence pink and unicorn - or is that pegasus?).

I hope that you are aware that there are quite a few effeminate males that are all for wearing pink shirts and gel hair, on other hand less effeminate females, which do not care much for unicorns and such. It is more about little girls, not women on general. It is not an attack on female or anything like that, but more like state of mind. Childish innocence.

You are stirring a storm in tea cup.

• Why is it offensive and sexist?

• I'm sorry, but I just had to ask, since it's bugging the hell out of me...

Am I the only one on this board that finds this thread insanely offensive and sexist and insulting? I'm in the minority here? Really? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really...

You're overreacting.

Why is it offensive and sexist?

It's not. Well, technically it is sexist... in the same way that saying "guys like sports and girls like makeup" is sexist. Sure, it may be a stereotype or whatever, but if you're so hypersensitive that hearing such things offends you then my only advice is "lighten up."

• Am I the only one on this board that finds this thread insanely offensive and sexist and insulting?

es.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)