Familys

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Are there any known bugs about the familys? They keep crashing for me, but i can't really put my finger on when they do. I can't reproduce it in any other way then just using them.

I'll try to figure out what the problem really is.

• I'll do some general testing with them soon. I guess they are unstable because I haven't worked with them much myself, and I don't think they're yet feature complete (especially with regards to using movement/effect actions and conditions in a family type).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It would be cool with familys that really worked perfectly with every kinds of stuff. The 'qualifiers' in mmf was pretty buggy (or at least the 'groups' in tgf was, haven't used the qualifiers very much.)

Edit: Think it will be in the nex trelease? I've got an awsome game idea, and i just need the familys to work to get started on the first full game made with construct that i know about! (eccept the billiard thing, but Deadeye aparently didn't think it was a game)

I uploaded a simple demo of the concept to the Creations forum!

• It would be cool with familys that really worked perfectly with every kinds of stuff. The 'qualifiers' in mmf was pretty buggy (or at least the 'groups' in tgf was, haven't used the qualifiers very much.)

Edit: Think it will be in the nex trelease? I've got an awsome game idea, and i just need the familys to work to get started on the first full game made with construct that i know about! (eccept the billiard thing, but Deadeye aparently didn't think it was a game)

I uploaded a simple demo of the concept to the Creations forum!

I don't recall any major bugs with the qualifiers in MMF, except that people were using them incorrectly in object behaviors. People would mix up their qualifiers and end up sending actions to them that didn't match the object type.

That's more of a user error than a bug, though. Still, CT decided to bar qualifiers from behavior events to "make it easier on people." Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)