Download Construct 0.99.85 (unstable)
This is an
unstable build. You can help Construct's development by downloading it, trying it out, testing and reporting bugs. If you have projects you want to work on without possible bugs getting in the way, stick to stable builds.
Link to previous build (0.99.84) changelog
I'm afraid there's not much new in this build, we've been busy. Hopefully more progress will come over the summer. This is a candidate for a new stable build because 0.99.62 has some pretty serious bugs we've since fixed.
Note: this release isn't just to annoy Tulamide
- [CHANGE] Ball behavior: another change to bounce/move-out-when-trapped algorithm. Seems significantly more reliable now. It's inevitable that sometimes the ball will be squashed from all angles and totally trapped with nowhere to go. Previously this 'teleported' to prevent ever overlapping a solid, which tended to spoil games. Now it is allowed to overlap something solid, but it will move normally towards the nearest open space. Usually this means its corner might briefly overlap a solid and space will quickly free up, then it moves back. In extreme situations, it will pass through a solid and move normally to the nearest free space. This is pretty much the only solution, since there is nowhere else to go, but hopefully should be sufficient for almost all games. At least it doesn't teleport!
- [FIX] Fixed a bug with platform allowing bunny hoping when the controls are disabled
- [FIX] Fixed dragging and dropping in the layout editor so the draw order of items are maintained
- [FIX] Telling a period of a timeline to stop will call its 'stopped' trigger
- [FIX] Collision mask sometimes incorrect for animated sprites (R0J0Hound)
- [FIX] Picking problem with 'pick topmost' and 'pick bottommost' with families