Construct 0.94 released

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
From the Asset Store
94 Inside buildings views - Isometric view - PNG transparent - 2048x2048
  • YAY

• It seems there are some problems with 0.94.

When I try to edit animations I can't see the hotspots/image points anymore.

And I noticed when I toggle on the grid in the layout editor the dots don't show anymore.

Can anyone confirm this?

• It seems there are some problems with 0.94.

When I try to edit animations I can't see the hotspots/image points anymore.

And I noticed when I toggle on the grid in the layout editor the dots don't show anymore.

Can anyone confirm this?

Same for me, although the hotspots and image points work. I haven't tested the grid yet.

• I think the temp.exe crashing is caused by the physics object. In my .cap's that use the physics object it crashes while the other files dont. I thought it might have been in the events but this also occurs in the physics object template. Anybody else find this?

• I think the temp.exe crashing is caused by the physics object. In my .cap's that use the physics object it crashes while the other files dont. I thought it might have been in the events but this also occurs in the physics object template. Anybody else find this?

Yep same problem here, and even if you delete "Physics" behavior it still crushes...

• Yes, object data isn't being cleared right anymore either.

I made a sprite, gave it a family, then deleted the sprite - no "Family has only this object, delete it" dialog, and the family is still in the events editor.

• Awesome update!

Is there a possibility that you'll add a "working-with-layers" function for the animation editor in the future, Ashley?

Yeah, I think this might be doing it to.

I also noticed last night after testing out some .caps that after a while my computer started acting sluggish. When I opened the task manager I saw there were three temp.exe's still sitting there grinding away (there were no windows for them), and this was well after I had closed down Construct.

I believe it had something to do with trying to preview a .cap while a sprite with platform movement is overlapping a solid object. I'll try to recreate it later when I'm on my Construct computer.

• Turns out there's a fairly serious memory leak in this build. I'll try have a 0.94.2 out soon.

• Please answer my prayers and fix the app runtime!

Oh and for .95 can you make it so you can save anything on the canvas object to a .bmp or other image file?

(I'm trying to make a paint program if you couldn't tell xP)

• The zoom is broken it zooms not at 0,0 but at end of layout, and the "System: Scroll to X" is not working.

• wow !!!

Great update,too bad about all those little problems but if you get to fix them this will be one of the best updates ever.

• Is it a bad idea to have both .93 ad .94 installed on the same drive?

.93 works the same as it did before but I have two errors with .94 that haven't been mentioned yet.

When I import a new sprite it says that my video card doesn't support a 32x32 image (does the same with any size) and it says that if I choose yes it will be resized. It doesn't look like it is actually changes size, though.

Also, in the picture editor if I click on any part of the sprite with the wand tool it makes the whole image disappear.

I'll try uninstalling both versions when I get home and just installing .94 to see if that fixes it.

(I'm using Windows 2000 SP4 and a Radeon 9800pro... I should probably grab the latest drivers to see if that makes a difference)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Two builds should coexist fine. What's the exact text of the message box when you import a 32x32 image?

• I didn't copy it down...

I'll post it tomorrow if uninstalling and reinstalling when I get home tonight doesn't change anything.

(I assumed that someone else had the same issue by now... oops)

On a positive note the platform movement works for me now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)