Can someone help me

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello,

I would like to help with the development of construct and I'm an advanced C/C++ Programmer.

My problem is I can't afford the prof-uis libs can someone please send them to me?

I can't compile construct without them. Please send them to me at

Thank you

• I really hope this isn't a request for pirated software. We don't do that here.

And if this is a request for someone to buy it for you then I'd have to ask... who are you? Why should someone just buy some software and send it to you?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you are an advanced c# and c++ programmer then i see no problem in saving up the money to buy the pro package,I did it this way.See who needs programmers and ask a fee to work on a project or game.There are many ads asking and paying alot for advanced programmers to do games or business programs.Im a freelance programmer and this is how i make my living.

There are always ligitimate ways to get what you want.Besides each pro edition is unique to each user's pc setup.Do not ever i repeat ever try to get pirated C# or C++ software, you will end up with nothing but a lot of undesired viruses.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)