Game Jolt Achievements now open

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Implement a customizable array-based achievement system with the fully-commented template.
  • Seems CROS set the Achievements program the green light over on Game Jolt.

http://gamejolt.com/developers/achievements-new/

There are several plugs already, along with a Construct Classic version.

Might take a look at the api. Looks like a C2 version should be doable.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yo guys, this is CROS from over at Game Jolt. Just wanted to give a little bit more information about the system.

We're pretty excited to have people messing around with it and giving us some feedback and working together with the indie community to make the Achievements System something awesome that can be used by everybody!

Features, you ask?

• Trophies (with hidden trophy support)
    • High Sores (with custom score strings, multiple leaderboards, and guest scoring)
    • Data Storage (basically a cloud storage system for any game -- save games, levels, extra stats, anything)
    • Game Sessions and Player Status (visibility into who's playing your game, and when, and for how long)

The current languages and tools that we currently support through community written APIs and Libraries are...

• Construct Classic
    • Java
    • C++
    • ActionScript 3
    • Game Maker
    • Unity C#
    • PHP

As you can see, this is a system for EVERYone. Not just Construct users. This is something that gets us pretty excited -- an achievements system that can be used by everyone.

We will be adding HTML games on Game Jolt soon. When that launches, we expect to have a Construct 2 version of the library. Would anyone be interested in this?

Anyway, if you want, you can check it out, as well as some games already using it, here: gamejolt.com/developers/achievements-new

Would love feedback, suggestions, praise, hate, etc.

Thanks guys!

• Wow, this looks tres cool. It's good to know that this service is available to small indie developers. Thanks.

• Fantastic! Does it work in the new release of Construct classic? This is definetly something i'll try, as I am a gamejolter myself. I was thinking about building my own trophy system, but this looks better.

• C2 PLUGIN now PLEASE!

• Um where is the C2 plugin?

• HTML5 game's aren't yet available on GameJolt. But I'm expecting they will add it pretty soon! and then a plugin should come soon after!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)