Quasar Dev-Log

0 favourites
  • In the festival yesterday the game was a total hit.

Now moving foward .. got a lot of new feedback.. i will get you guys posted

• Congrats on the festival demo, it would be great to hear about your experience at the festival also.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well tons of people played the game there was 3000 people at the festival.

I got a LOT of feedbak, from the game, most of them are about the controler layout, ( i need to make a options page were the player can configure the controls, and still no idea how to do that yet), the dificulty , is very hard .. but that i already fixed up.

A lot of people asked me if it already was on steam to buy... that is on of my concearns, since we still do not have support on steam.

And i also asked for a price that people would buy the game, this is a game changer for me.. if i can make it having a little profit, and paying all the money that i already put on the game.. i have a go for my next one.

A lot of my concearns is if i stay with construct, i am a early adopter... i was one of the first buyers of construct 3 year license, and love the product, i dont whant to migrate to other platform, but the steam support is a must, i need to publish a demo on steam in midle april, and that is one big concearn since i cannot go back to c2 since all of my project is now c3.

• Thanks for the details on the festival, sounds like a great time. If it's OK, what was the range of prices that people mentioned? (I also imagine that you are happy to see that Greenworks was just recently to the C3 addon library!)

• Thanks for the details on the festival, sounds like a great time. If it's OK, what was the range of prices that people mentioned? (I also imagine that you are happy to see that Greenworks was just recently to the C3 addon library!)

I did not see that.. WOWO GREAT...

FOr Brazilian market it was 15 reais and 12 usd.. but it can go to 15 usd.

• Crazy time, and running to launch on steam to get at least ready for summer sales.

So im still testing the arena multiplayer, and the steam plugin.

Soon i get a new build up.

I do like to thanks everyone here for the great help and feedback.

• Tutorial levels almoust up...

Dam is hard to do those......

• it ahs been a long time since ai post here.. that is because my new son has born....

Going back to post ...

• Congrats!

• gj again

• It has been so long.. i dont know were to start...

Well a lot has changed. i put some thing of the game more simple and bossted a lot of the game mechanics.

• Once Again .. i have rednone most of my coding.. and as always i did a better job that before.

Redone all minimap logic.

Redone all turrets logics

Redone all Big Ships Logics

• The game is very NEAR complete...

This 07/03/2018 i will be atending BRING FESTIVAl for the second time.. and showcasing Quasar there.

As before the build i will put onine so you all can test it.

In this final touch moments.. i do like to thank a lot the comunity for all the help.

I was on of the firsts that brought construct 3, and never came back to C2, as before i backed up the platform and believe, as in every engine or tool there are issues, but i do love to have the open mind.

I dont think in any other platform wehn doing 2d games.

Thanks all again.

• IM going again to BRING festival, last one quasar was one of the main features.

Now we are again looking for the player feedback.

https://igalencar.itch.io/quasar

For anyone wiling to try out what i will be showing

• Well long time no see.. aproaching the final moments of my game.. and have implemented.

Upgrades, 8 types of lazers (each with his own upgrade)

3 ships with upgrades.

4 drones each with upgrades as well

All of those the player will be able to equip diferent types of lazers.

Doing now the dialogues system as well with the cutscenes system.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)