My very first finished game.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi folks. So, I have been dabbling in game design for a few years now, but I have never actually finished anything. This is the first game that I can say is in a playable state. It's a mobile game, it needs the accelerometer.

I made the sprites in Marmoset Hexels. The rain sound effect is from Zapsplat.com

Please let me know what you guys think.

EDIT:

I found out that the accelerometer works in the Scirra arcade. So you guys can play it there.

scirra.com/arcade/other-gam ... rain-18797

• Hi man would you be able to add this to the scirra arcade i'm having trouble with the link

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • people may be very un willing to download an aok when you have shown no screenshots at all and are a brand new forum user with this being your only post. Far better idea if you upload to scirra arcade. mobile touch controls will still work on the arcade and you will get more people test it.

• people may be very un willing to download an aok when you have shown no screenshots at all and are a brand new forum user with this being your only post. Far better idea if you upload to scirra arcade. mobile touch controls will still work on the arcade and you will get more people test it.

Ah okay. I uploaded it to the arcade.

Mozzie in the Rain

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)