(iOS) Sidecar Split - 1000 downloads!

0 favourites
  • Nicety done, I like the police light hints, it's a good touch. Good luck it with it! I played for a little bit and then... tanks! Haha, nice little twist. Very clean art and good sound fx.

Hey Mikal!

Thanks for your positive feedback! I’m glad you like the extra features like the police lights and tanks, especially as they proved to be quite diffcult to implement, as well as the artwork too. Elements like that made the game actually enjoyable in my opinion.

Thanks again - It’s great to see the community appreciate the work I’ve put into the game!

• Really smooth game, i played the android version. And the obstacles are placed neatly!

i am wondering though if you had implemented ads into it or not.

• Really smooth game, i played the android version. And the obstacles are placed neatly!

i am wondering though if you had implemented ads into it or not.

Thanks nion - good to hear that people are enjoying it on Android as well! Can I ask what Android device you are using, as the app has some performance issues on less powerful devices? I was going to implement ads, but the C3 admob system was not yet up and running as the time of release a few months ago. If the game receives enough of a player base, I would probably implement an ad system.

Thanks for your interest!

• Had to reupload to publish a leaderboard. Here is the new link gmaillogin.help

• ah i see, i am using Galaxy J7 Prime, and the game runs smoothly

• Nice job, that's a good start!

• Nice job, that's a good start!

Thanks roboteka!

• Really nice game!! Well Done!!

Curious...how long did it take you to make?

• Really nice game!! Well Done!!

Curious...how long did it take you to make?

Thanks RJP3!

I made the game (very much part-time) over a period of about six months, but it only took about three to develop. I had to wait to release it until the Cordova export to iOS was working fully and the game center plugin was implemented with Construct 3!

• Great job!! Really like it!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great job! Looking good!

• Great job! Looking good!

Thanks Jook!

• android version ?

• android version ?

Hello matrixreal,

I did create an android version, but there were too many performance issues on older devices that I took it off the play store, sorry.

• Did you remove SideCar Split from the iOS App Store? I can not find it ...

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)