[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Looks cool, very clean interface and graphics.

• My very first game. I'm still trying to define the artwork. It's pretty WIP right now.

• My very first game. I'm still trying to define the artwork. It's pretty WIP right now.

That is looking brilliant so far

• Hey All,

I'm still learning Construct, but I would still call myself an advanced amateur. But the better I get with Construct, the more I realize that I have a big deficit when it comes to pixel art / graphics. Your games look really awesome and my question is:

Do you work in a task-sharing team or are you an all-rounder? How much time does it take, to create such graphics?

• Hey All,

I'm still learning Construct, but I would still call myself an advanced amateur. But the better I get with Construct, the more I realize that I have a big deficit when it comes to pixel art / graphics. Your games look really awesome and my question is:

Do you work in a task-sharing team or are you an all-rounder? How much time does it take, to create such graphics?

I'd say practice.

Take examples from a style you like and practice creating something similar.

It also depends what look you are going for.

Some find pixel art more difficult to do than vector art, others use normal raster graphics from photoshop etc.

• Blackjack X for Xbox one/WIndows UWP

Very nice!

Very nice!

• Sci-fi paladin simulator

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • NoSoul8 the shooter looks awesome

Really liking the mood of this style. I like the little details like the rim light of the character from the blade. Nice!

• My next iOS game. It is feature complete and I'm currently doing testing and fixing stuff.

• My next iOS game. It is feature complete and I'm currently doing testing and fixing stuff.

Very nice!

Did you manage to get your game to fill the iOS screen fully without the black bars? If so what aspect ratio settings did you have?

Also, are you implementing and native iOS features such as social sharing etc?

I’m coming to the end of the dev of my first iOS/Android game so would be grateful for any pointers or tutorials on how to get the .ipa file from my desktop to the App Store.

• Very nice!

Did you manage to get your game to fill the iOS screen fully without the black bars? If so what aspect ratio settings did you have?

Also, are you implementing and native iOS features such as social sharing etc?

I’m coming to the end of the dev of my first iOS/Android game so would be grateful for any pointers or tutorials on how to get the .ipa file from my desktop to the App Store.

Yeah I did. You need to set viewport fit to cover in the project properties to support the iPhone X and use a LaunchImage in xCode with the correct iPhone X resolution as well.

I am using a 9:16 aspect ratio (portrait only),720x1280 resolution in Construct 3 & scale outer mode. Just make sure your background is bigger than the layout size so that it's not cut off of some devices with other resolutions (iPad).

Like here on the screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/eQOpwul.png

I haven't added any social sharing yet but using gamecenter for achievments & leaderboards!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Regards,

Kraudi

• Very nice, very clean design. What is the game play like Kraudi?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)