Plugin converter

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
HSV RGB Color Picker and Converter for Construct 3
  • If you mean converting to the new C3 engine, sorry, I can't help. The SDK isn't even documented yet.

Blackhornet, I really need your help and this is the only place I think I can contact you (everything is blocked for users that dont have 500 somewhat, and I dont have any)... I really need the BHT MIDI - Simplified MIDI Interface which is not available anymore in the page blackhornettechnologies.com/cons ... TMIDI.aspx

I need it in order to recover a project that coudnt be opened without your plugin (C2ADDON)

If it is possible, could you contact me on lcmartinsloyolareq@gmail.com??

Thank you!

• Password????

• scirra

• This Converter is very great. But a reminder for anyone using this to convert C3 'world' plugins. Please don't just let it be after conversion even though it is working. Please manually tweak some parts of the plugin and also consider reading the Construct 3 SDK.

Some porters forget or miss to convert some essential features needed for the plugins to reach its full potential. Even Behaviors too.

Some examples that might be needed to get manually coded :

1) Edit-Image

2) Make-Original-Size

3) Set Hotspot/Origin

4) Live Previews

5) Possibly more...

Please do comply, to make it easier for everyone. Thanks

blackhornet can you help me out by trying to give this out by including an additional note on the front page. Thanks.

• It seems that the link to the converter is broken. Could somebody please re-upload it?

• Something Scirra is doing is getting in the way. If you just copy the link and paste it, the address does work.

• Something Scirra is doing is getting in the way. If you just copy the link and paste it, the address does work.

Woa! Thanks!

• Hi! Does anybody have a Pin to Image Point by rexrainbow or Pin+ converted to construct 3. I really need it. :(

• I have no idea how to use this converter. Can somebody help me with this?

• I have no idea how to use this converter. Can somebody help me with this?

That ^

• > I have no idea how to use this converter. Can somebody help me with this?

That ^

This was already written in the initial post but just in case

WARNING: this is not meant for casual users. Really, only SDK writers should use this as there is no guarantee it is complete, and if you install a plugin that has any kind of syntax error, you have to wipe the Application cache and/or the Browser cache! This means you loose any projects you've saved in local storage!

You're not supposed to use it if you don't know how you should use it. If you end up breaking your stuff you'll be the only one responsible.

Now, you use it with CMD or Powershell just like written again, in that same initial post.

Usage:

-masterblaster inputDirectory outputDirectory

This lets you point the tool to one top level directory and it will process all plugins in that directory. (ie: C2/../plugins) Outputs to the output-directory.

-noScirra -masterblaster inputDirectory outputDirectory

Same thing but it will skip Scirra plugins. Good to try third-party plugins in your plugin directory.

inputDirectory outputDirectory

Processed a single plugin and outputs it to output-directory

inputDirectory outputDirectory "pluginCategory"

Processed a single plugin and outputs it to output-directory. Sets the plugin category in plugin.js to the specified value. Must be one of the values specified in the SDK manual.

No code is migrated, only the properties and ACE definitions. Language mappings are all uniquely identified. No extra (.js) files are added. I'm not sure how to support that yet.

Use the Visual Studio editor to check all JSON files. It points out errors before you upload them.

Example:

C2C3AddonConverter.exe -noscirra -masterblaster "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins" "C:\C3pluginStagingArea\C3conversions"[/code:2zr321y6]
    [code:2zr321y6]
    C2C3AddonConverter.exe "C:\C3pluginStagingArea\C2originals\bht_smart_random" "C:\C3pluginStagingArea\AutoGen\C3_bht_smart_random" "data-and-storage"[/code:2zr321y6]
  • Has anyone converted the spine plugin of this c2 to c3?

drive.google.com/file/d/191vgInq0OwmBJdRvAVfF1Tjq4puRKywI/view

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does anyone know how to convert c2runtime plugin to c3runtime? :D

• Does anyone know how to convert c2runtime plugin to c3runtime? :D

It would be fantastic! :-)

• Anyone able to convert the c2 kongregate plugin to c3 for me please? willing to pay a small fee if it works, i only need it for score stats submit, thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)