0 Favourites

[C3][Plugin] Random Color

• Hello everyone! This is my first plugin, Random Color. It’s based on the David Mer­?eld’s function (link). Like the original function, my plugin gen­er­ates at­trac­tive col­ors and pro­duces bright col­ors with a rea­son­ably high sat­u­ra­tion.

Demo

Web: link to view

C3P file: link to download

Plugin

Version 1.0: download c3addon

Properties

• Hue: controls the hue of the generated color (random, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, monochrome).
    • Luminosity: controls the luminosity of the generated color (random, bright, light, dark).
    • Seed (optional): an integer or string which when passed will cause to return the same color each time.
    • Format: the format of the generated color (integer, rgb, rgba, rgbArray, hsl, hsla, hslArray, hex, hsv, hsvArray).
    • Alpha: The alpha amount of rgba and hsla formats: default random.

Actions

• Set Properties: set the properties for generate a random color (hue, luminosity, format)
    • Set Alpha: set the alpha amount of rgba and hsla formats (0-100).
    • Set Seed: set an integer or string which when passed will cause to return the same color each time.

Expressions

• getRandomColor: generate a random color (use instance properties).
    • getRandomColor(hue, luminosity, format): generate a random color (use custom value).
    • getSeedColor(seed): generate a random color based to a seed.
  • hello,

any chance to get it C2 compatible?

cool stuff here.

• hello,

any chance to get it C2 compatible?

cool stuff here.

I'm sorry, but for the moment I'm a bit busy. And I never did a plugin for c2. This is my first ever plugin.

Maybe in a few weeks, when I have some time.

• bump for a c2 version.

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Backported it to C2

https://mega.nz/#F!Y11CEDxC!SvafIUuHZaQLICSIpn4n7w

Don't mind the skymen at the beginning of the files. It's automated naming. I don't take credit for making the plugin. I only backported it.

• Hello everyone! This is my first plugin, Random Color. It’s based on the David Mer­?eld’s function (link). Like the original function, my plugin gen­er­ates at­trac­tive col­ors and pro­duces bright col­ors with a rea­son­ably high sat­u­ra­tion.

Nice job.

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)