[Solved][BugFix] Black Screen Issue

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Hello Folks,

I have run into an issue, I was developing an app on Construct 2 and imported the application on Construct 3. I had to remove few plugins and I was fine with it. I made some changes, fixed few bugs and created an APK.

I used APK-Signer to sign the APK and uploaded it on Google Play. The update is now live but whenever I open the application its only blank black screen. Please if anyone can help or suggest what needs to be done.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Black Screen happens to me when there is an error somewhere in my events.

e.g.:

RegexMatchAt("somestring","[","") because "[" is not a valid Regex. There are some other reasons where a friend of mine had a blackscreen too but i don't remember what it was. (maybe it was infinitely spawning sprites in one frame or something)

• Black Screen happens to me when there is an error somewhere in my events.

e.g.:

RegexMatchAt("somestring","[","") > > because "[" is not a valid Regex. > > There are some other reasons where a friend of mine had a blackscreen too but i don't remember what it was. (maybe it was infinitely spawning sprites in one frame or something) > I created a brand new application and the same thing is happening. So I am pretty sure this is not because of an error. I will still debug and see whats happening. This is only on Android, I can run the same application on web

• This is fixed post r54 update. The cause was minifying the script had some issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)