Problem with "choose animation"

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi guys, i'm having this weird problem;

I'm making an object spawn every x seconds. and it bullets to the left.

On created, set animation to: "choose ("1","2","3","4")

the object spawns 1 & 2 spawn perfectly, they bullet to the left. but 3 & 4 spawn and bullet to the right.

How can it be that animations inside the same object are set in different bullet speed/direction without any programming of it?

• Well the answer is it's not going to be a problem with choose animation if they are definitely the same object. You must be setting the angle with some other logic.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys, i'm having this weird problem;

I'm making an object spawn every x seconds. and it bullets to the left.

On created, set animation to: "choose ("1","2","3","4")

the object spawns 1 & 2 spawn perfectly, they bullet to the left. but 3 & 4 spawn and bullet to the right.

How can it be that animations inside the same object are set in different bullet speed/direction without any programming of it?

im pretty sure (90%) you have a image point problem. if 1 and 2 are spawning correctly then your 3 and 4 have the wrong image point position unless their centered on all frames and animations and then is a logic problem in your code.

• Imagepoint shouldn't affect anything except where the object spawns, it will appear to shift over, but it shouldn't be moving as bullet at a different angle.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)