How do I detect if the device is iphone x or not?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • hi,

How do I detect if the device is iphone x or not?

thank you

• any ideas please?

thank you

• What do you need this for ?

Use Browser object expressions to check device pixel ratio and screen size (Iphone X specs are 2 436 x 1 125 pixels at 458 pop) and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

what do you mean exactly ?

thank you very much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > What do you need this for ?

> and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

>

what do you mean exactly ?

thank you very much

I mean Browser object can tel you what platform the browser that runs your game is.

Taken from manual :

"UserAgent browser expression returns the full user agent string for the browser, e.g. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.63."

Use Browser object expressions to check device pixel ratio and screen size (Iphone X specs are 2 436 x 1 125 pixels at 458 pop) and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

hi

i did try this (picture attached)

but it not work

• > What do you need this for ?

> Use Browser object expressions to check device pixel ratio and screen size (Iphone X specs are 2 436 x 1 125 pixels at 458 pop) and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

>

hi

i did try this (picture attached)

but it not work

Try to check screen size and/ord UserAgent browser instead

• >

> > What do you need this for ?

> > Use Browser object expressions to check device pixel ratio and screen size (Iphone X specs are 2 436 x 1 125 pixels at 458 pop) and browser platform that returns Windows, Mac, IOs..

> >

>

> hi

> i did try this (picture attached)

> but it not work

>

>

Try to check screen size and/ord UserAgent browser instead

still same with using Browser.ScreenWidth equal to 1125 and Browser.Screenheight equal to 2436

how i use the useragent please?

thank you

• [quote:2jxudnup]

still same with using Browser.ScreenWidth equal to 1125 and Browser.Screenheight equal to 2436

how i use the useragent please?

thank you

Your code screen capture seems incomplete. What happens if condition is met ?

• I already had that issue, I found a way to detect iOS - it works for me every time:

If you want to be more specific to iPhone X, look what Navigator returns on iPhone X.

• I already had that issue, I found a way to detect iOS - it works for me every time:

If you want to be more specific to iPhone X, look what Navigator returns on iPhone X.

can you be more specific ?

thank you

?

thanks

• any help please ?

i can't find a way

thank you

• any help please ?

i can't find a way

thank you

Do you have an iphone X to test on? If so, check to see what the javascript call above returns for it.

• > any help please ?

> i can't find a way

> thank you

>

Do you have an iphone X to test on? If so, check to see what the javascript call above returns for it.

yes ok but how to check what the javascript call above returns for it ?

thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)