Exporting Issues with the Debug APK (And all others)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hello,

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Construct 3 is now purchasable and have been using it to continue development on my game that I have been working on in C2 for the past 2 years (Greenlit on Steam).

I was happy to find the built in APK export options, however no matter what I do, I cannot get the APK to download after the complete exporting process is complete.

It says Transfer Progress is complete, gets to 100%, claims to be sending it back to me and theeen... nothing comes.

I think it's having problems opening a new window / notification for me to download the APK but it's very annoying. I even disabled all of my add-ons (such as ad blockers, etc.) in Chrome, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Also, will Construct 3 be a standalone .exe once it is past the testing phase?

Thanks.

• I've not heard of any other similar issues. There's not much we can do to help unless you file a bug following all the guidelines. We need all that information to be able to help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've not heard of any other similar issues. There's not much we can do to help unless you file a bug following all the guidelines. We need all that information to be able to help.

Hello Ashley, nice to meet you and I really appreciate the reply.

Apparently if I wait for about an hour or two the message pops up! I doubt it is an internet speed issue, and my project is only about 40mb at present.

Sorry for the somewhat spammy post, but I guess for now if anyone has this issue I'd suggest 'just leaving it open for a long time'.

Thank you,

Sam

• It still sounds like a bug. There's no reason it should take that long.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)