Can a finished game be uploaded to a website?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello all,

I am creating small educational games for our small 8 year daughter. Because my wife and myself are afraid damaging the laptop when working on it, we prefer her to make the exercises on a small android tablet which is connected to the internet.

We have a website space and domain, which we want to use for these exercises. By placing it on a website, she can also from other computers access the exercises wherever she has internet. We are not concerned about illegal use of these educational games, because they are free and somebody viewing this website will also be able to play these educational games. Game data should be stored at the local computer.

Exporting the finished games, will be HTML5.

Is it possible to integrate these games into a section of our website? Will it be difficult to integrate and what are the things we have to watch out for?

Thank you very much for your time spent on my questions.

Chris

• It is super easy to do! You can put the game into an iframe, or link to it on its own separate page. See the link in my signature for an example of what this could look like.

• Hello Cjbruce,

Thank you very much for your reply which is very much appreciated.

I will use the iFrame and link with it to its own page. In that way, I can use the same game in other places to.

Have a great day.

Chris

• Hi,

I think its always a good idea to have your game either with its own domain or a proper subdomain of your own website. Like ) you don't need to input the "/index.html".

This way you can always:

1. refer to it easily

2. open it trough website in a new tab using target_new

3. embed it anywhere easily using "iframe"

Have a great day!

Chris

• Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Indeed, having the game in its own sub-domain, which is very possible with our hosting is a very good idea.

Wish you a very nice day.

Chris

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem

have a great day

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)