0 Favourites

Zoom in Layout and Events editors

• Event Editor

• could you please add something that will show current zoom level? I've accidentally change it and it looks kind of "wrong" for my eyes, and i can't change it back cause I have no idea how it was by default
    • ability to reset zoom to 100%

Layout Editor

• ability to set zoom by typing in some value
    • ability to set custom zoom steps - currently it goes like 100-110-121-133-146-161-177.... and so on. I like it be 100-125-150-175-200...
    • some clear way to reset zoom to 100% it's not obvious at start that you can double click at "Zoom: xxx" in the corner to do that
  • It would be useful. For me if i log out and then log back in again then everything is reset back to default, don't know if that how its meant to be or a bug, or if it would work for you?

Also you could add remembering the expression object window size would be great, every time i open C3 its shrunk back to a tiny box, then i have to stretch it out again, which is a pain as the grab/resize handles don't register properly.

• Yes, I notice that it doesn't remember the width of actions and conditions sections in the event editor. I reset

them every time.

• Event Editor

- could you please add something that will show current zoom level? I've accidentally change it and it looks kind of "wrong" for my eyes, and i can't change it back cause I have no idea how it was by default

- ability to reset zoom to 100%

Layout Editor

- ability to set zoom by typing in some value

- ability to set custom zoom steps - currently it goes like 100-110-121-133-146-161-177.... and so on. I like it be 100-125-150-175-200...

- some clear way to reset zoom to 100% it's not obvious at start that you can double click at "Zoom: xxx" in the corner to do that

+ 1

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Event Editor

...currently it goes like 100-110-121-133-146-161-177.... and so on. I like it be 100-125-150-175-200...

I partially disagree... The dynamic 10% zoom from step to step is much more smooth increasement than fixed 25% zooming levels.

Fixed zooming increasements are good for pixel art games when you want to see exact pixels, but for overall layout navigation and object-placements you want a smooth zooming transition.

And what about zooming out? 100 - 75 - 50 - 25 - 0? Hell no

Better to have a dynamic 10% zooming, but with an option to set manually a zoom level to be able to set specific zoom levels (33.333, 50, 200, 400, 800)

• The most annoying thing is not being able to get back to 100%.

I'd settle for a button that does that.

Same goes for C2.

• +1 , i actually have to look again if there are shortcuts for zoom because i don't use a mouse, so no scrollwheel

just a thought, maybe a horizontal slider , 100% could be the middle of slider, maybe with an extra snapbutton for this and a plus and minus button on both sides for incremental zoom

i also wonder if direct zoom (without smoothing) isnt just faster, but i guess thats preference, might be an option

• If it is in a web browser, does CTRL+0 take you back to 100%?

That is the shortcut for when you are zoomed in/out in Edge

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)