UWP export problems since r61 (music and UTF8)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Hi. I exported my game a few times with r60 today and music was playing fine in visual studio preview but with r61 the music takes a long time before its played in the menu and the music on the game layout does not play at all. Anyone else having problems with music in r61?

And I had this error when I started preview for the first time and hit Sign In (Xbox live):

[quote:2sjlnu1z]Die Ausnahme wird von JavaScript-Bibliothekscode aufgefangen. in Zeile 2, Spalte 347749 in ms-appx://58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk/c2runtime.js

0x80070057 - JavaScript runtime error: Falscher Parameter.

User already in local map

WinRT-Informationen: User already in local map

/update:

After building the app for the store the tests returned this errors:

[quote:2sjlnu1z]Bereitstellungs- und Starttests

NICHT BESTANDEN

Generierung von Bytecode

Fehler: Beim Test der Bytecodegenerierung wurden folgende Fehler erkannt:

In der Datei \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\58213Bl4ckSh33p-Soft.Theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\start.js liegen Probleme mit der JavaScript-Syntax oder sonstige Probleme vor.

In der Datei \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\58213Bl4ckSh33p-Soft.Theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.wasm.js liegen Probleme mit der JavaScript-Syntax oder sonstige Probleme vor.

In der Datei \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\58213Bl4ckSh33p-Soft.Theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.js liegen Probleme mit der JavaScript-Syntax oder sonstige Probleme vor.

In der Datei \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\58213Bl4ckSh33p-Soft.Theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.asm.js liegen Probleme mit der JavaScript-Syntax oder sonstige Probleme vor.

In der Datei \\?\C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\58213Bl4ckSh33p-Soft.Theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\c2runtime.js liegen Probleme mit der JavaScript-Syntax oder sonstige Probleme vor.

and this:

[quote:2sjlnu1z]NICHT BESTANDEN

UTF-8-Dateicodierung

Fehler: Beim Test der UTF-8-Codierung wurden die folgenden Fehler erkannt:

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\c2runtime.js ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.asm.js ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.js ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\opus.wasm.js ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\start.js ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\index.html ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

Die Datei C:\Program Files\windowsapps\58213bl4cksh33p-soft.theverylongwalk_1.1.4.0_x64__asda3k4nqej0g\style.css ist nicht ordnungsgemäß UTF-8-codiert. Speichern Sie die Datei erneut als UTF-8 (einschließlich Bytereihenfolge-Marke).

I opened the files and saved them in UTF-8 but this did not fix it. Building it again had the same result.

• Please file issues on the tracker following all the guidelines or there's not much we can do to help. We need all that information to be able to investigate.

• Hi. posted here to see if anyone else had this problems.

I created a new test project and had the same issues. I created 2 reports (music and UTF) with the example file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. I reimported the music files (saved as wav) and got a webm file after import. I even tried "Preload" on the loader layout but the music is always played with 2-6 sec delay.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)